Regular Operating Schedule
Normal Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- November through April = Eastern Standard Time = UTC - 5 hours
- April through November = Eastern Daylight Time = UTC - 4 hours
Branch Offices normally operate between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. in their respective time zones.
E-mail and voice-mail systems are monitored during holidays and non-business hours.
Feel free to contact the support department anytime, and a technician will respond to you as soon as possible.
App-Techs personnel observe various holidays and holy days throughout the year.These include:
- New Year's Eve (December 31) (We are open for business but may leave the facility early.)
- New Year's Day (January 1, +/- one day if it falls on a weekend)
- Good Friday (Friday before Easter Sunday)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (July 4, +/- one day if it falls on a weekend)
- Labor Day (First Monday in September)
- Thanksgiving Day (Fourth Thursday in November)
- "Black Friday" (Friday after Thanksgiving)
- Christmas Eve (December 24) (We are open for business but may leave the facility early.)
- Christmas Day (December 25, +/- one day if it falls on a weekend)