Video Surveillance Systems
Design, Install, Support and Maintain
App-Techs specializes in design, installation, support and maintenance of video surveillance systems.
We are a Milestone Systems "Diamond" Partner - an exclusive relationship awarded to only about a dozen dealers around the world.
This Diamond award reflects:
- Our commitment to Milestone (the company).
- Our investment into understanding its XProtect products.
- Development of our EasyNVR servers specifically for hosting XProtect services.
- Development of our HUM software for monitoring XProtect servers, cameras and other network devices.
- Development of our BTX software for integrating third-party events and alarms into the XProtect ecosystem.
- Development of our various add-on / plug-in software packages for enhancing the XProtect platform.
In addition to Milestone XProtect, App-Techs personnel have experience with a variety of Video Management Systems ("VMS"). As such, we are able to service, maintain and upgrade just about any make or model DVR (Digital Video Recorder), NVR (Network Video Recorder) or VMS.
Our sales and service are primarily regional (USA / Mid-Atlantic). However, we design and install servers and systems for a nationwide network of dealers and clients.
We have made significant investments into testing and integrating with video analytics software from a variety of manufacturers / developers.
We are able to demonstrate and deploy analytics functions that include:
- Perimeter line crossing.
- Directional movement detection.
- Face detection.
- Face recognition.
- Gunshot and aggression detection.
- ... and more ...
We design, build and maintain video surveillance systems that range in size from single-camera deployments to multi-site installations with many servers and hundreds of cameras.
App-Techs personnel design, build, install, support and maintain Network Video Recorders ("NVR"), portable surveillance camera systems, covert camera packages and time-lapse cameras.
Servers and workstations scale in size from virtual machines, to hand-held and palm-size computers, to large and complex servers. The objective is simple - apply the right technology to a given problem or need.
Our business philosophy includes investing in tools for maximizing system value and minimizing maintenance costs. As such, we develop our own software to facilitate those goals. Our software products include:
- HUM (Health Utility Monitor) - Deployed on servers for monitoring and reporting system and network device health.Shop Now
- Bridge to Milestone XProtect (BTX) - Integrates third-party events and alarms into XProtect systems.Shop Now
- DMap (Device Map) - Provides system integrators and technicians with warranty, configuration and geographic details about network devices.Shop Now
- SWIM (Simple Web Interface for Milestone) - Provides one-click / hyperlink access to any Milestone XProtect cameras.
We have quality relationships with security equipment manufacturers, distributors and manufacturers' representatives.
Our facility is routinely visited by manufacturers and their representatives. As such, we routinely review and test the latest-technology hardware, firmware and software. If you have an interest in some particular product, let us know and we will gladly work to procure evaluation / demo equipment or software.