Hanwha Wisenet IVA Edge Analytics
App-Techs offers comprehensive installation, sales and service of Hanwha Wisenet security cameras.
In addition, App-Techs' BTX (Bridge to XProtect) software integrates Hanwha Wisenet IVA Edge Analytics Cameras with Milestone XProtect.
App-Techs specializes in rapidly deploying a wide variety of video analytics, from server-based analytics to edge analytics cameras. Hanwha Wisenet IVA-capable cameras are the preferred choice for reliable edge analytics to meet specific security needs on a modest budget.
Hanwha Wisenet's video analytics capabilities include:
- Object Detection: Person, Vehicle, Face
- RoadAI License Plate Detection
- Line Crossing / Wrong Way
- Area Intrusion
- Enter / Exit
- Object Left / Removed
- Audio Analytics - Gunshot, Glassbreak, Agression
- And more...
When combined with BTX, Hanwha edge detections trigger immediate security action in Milestone XProtect to deliver true situational awareness.
XProtect Integration DEMO VIDEO
Integrate Hanwha Wisnet Edge Analytics with BTX
BTX makes the XProtect Smart Client *POP* when IVA edge events-of-interest occur. It provides features not available with traditional "driver-based" integration methods.
- With BTX, create situation-specific alarm messages.
- Fire live matrix views, user-defined events, and PTZ presets, no XProtect rules required.
- Filter redundant alarms to reduce alarm fatigue.
- Map analytics alarms to ANY camera, not just a given detection device.
- Create group and master alarms with BTX's "Double-Knock" feature.
Configuration of alarms with BTX is quick and easy. Little or no changes are required in the XProtect Management Client.
A single instance (license) of BTX integrates any number of Hanwha edge analytics devices.
To try this integration for yourself, contact App-Techs for a free-of-charge, trial copy of BTX.
To learn more about Hanwha Wisenet IVA Edge Analytics Cameras, visit hanwhasecurity.com