Information Technology Services
Network Design, Installation, Maintenance and Support
App-Techs' IT (Information Technology) services are typically provided as part of our management of the video surveillance, access control, security and building automation systems that we configure, install, maintain and support.
Some of our clients rely on us to provide much of their IT support.
Conversely, some of our clients are self-sufficient. As such, we collaborate and assist only as needed.
We are glad to operate with our clients at any level.
Design and installation services include:
- Industrial wireless network infrastructure
- Fiber-optic network infrastructure
Typical applications include:
- Interior and exterior / outside plant connections
- Pole to pole
- Building to pole
- Building to building
- Floor to floor
- Head-end to aggregation-point
- Aggregation-point to end-point equipment
- Switch to switch
- Data center to MDF / IDF locations
Management and integration services include:
- Design assistance
- Testing and documentation
- Systems integration
- Integration and expansion of existing networks
- Tie-in with wireless networks
Types of fiber typically managed include:
- OM1 (typically orange jacket, 62.5/125um core and cladding, 100Mb / 100 Megabit Ethernet
- OM2 (typically 50/125um core and cladding, 1Gb / Gigabit Ethernet)