Integrate TRK-101 Encoders with Milestone XProtect
Make Teledyne Flir TRK-101 analytics encoders *POP* in XProtect
App-Techs' Bridge-to-XProtect middleware transforms TRK analytics and device status events into XProtect alarm records with video bookmaks.
The TRK-101 encoder analyzes analog video streams and sends alarm notifications when people, vehicles and objects cross perimeter lines, enter pre-defined regions, or are left behind or removed from a scene.
BTX connects to any number of TRK units, and based on user-defined preferences, triggers a host of actions in XProtect when events-of-interest occur. Actions include:
- ASSOCIATE TRK encoders with XProtect Camera(s).
- VIEW analytics events as event / alarm records with video bookmarks in the Smart Client.
- TRIGGER user-defined events, live matrix views, PTZ presets, and rules.
- RENAME alarms with situation-specific + site-specific messages for easy understanding and action.
- SEARCH detection metadata in the Smart Client.
- MONITOR video feed loss to the camera and network connectivity to the TRK unit.
- RECONNECT automatically when network connectivity is restored.
A single instance (license) of BTX integrates any number of TRK units. Configuration of alarms with BTX is quick and easy. The integration requires no management / event server plug-ins and few settings changes in the XProtect Management Client.
BTX unlocks the analytics capabilities of TRK units and and incorporates them into your XProtect security ecosystem.