App-Techs offers cloud-based video surveillance monitoring & storage with Arcules
Arcules & App-Techs Form Vendor Partnership
Arcules provides an affordable entry-point for organizations looking to add surveillance capabilities on a modest budget.
It is also particularly suited to business with multiple locations or work sites, such construction companies, hotels, property management companies, satellite offices, law enforcement, and government agencies. With a few cameras and a single gateway installed on-premises, work sites or property surveillance can be activated in minutes, continuously monitored, and managed globally.
Arcules, a sister company of Milestone Systems, utilizes the Google Cloud Platform to offer a comprehensive video management system without the need for significant initial investments in video networking and data storage hardware.
With Arcules, a new surveillance network can be activated in minutes:
- Connect a single, affordable on-premise Arcules Gateway to receive data from cameras & other IoT devices and push encrypted data securely to the cloud
- Arcules autodiscover cameras and adds them to the device list
- Use Arcules' elegant and easy-to-use web interface to remotely manage cameras, views, users, alarms and analytics
Key Features include:
- Easy setup, minimal equipment
- Online camera & data management access
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Centralized video monitoring & playback
- Cloud-Based storage with ARC2 data encryption
- "Click-to-activate" video analytics
- No updates, security patches, or upgrades required
- Access control service also available
Contact App-Techs to learn more about Arcules cloud-based survillance features and pricing.
Arcules Product Flow Diagram