The EasyVA® Standard is designed specifically for businesses and organizations seeking to add select AI detection features to their existing surveillance system. Accommodating up to 16 video channels, this introductory server provides the computing power to handle Video Search, FR, LPR, Intrusion Detection, and traffic counting channels simultaneously. Small enough to deliver select analytics for specific use-cases, but still powerful enough to mix-and-match AI features, which can diversify surveillance capabilities across your camera network.
- Priced and sized for mid-sized businesses, schools, government offices, and hospitals seeking to add AI capabilities to a select goup of cameras on your security network.
- Available in either rack-mount or desktop builds.
- Integrates seamlessly with Milestone and existing camera streams.
- "Plug-and-play" functionality means no additional NVR server upgrades required.
The EasyVA® Standard supports a total of (16) Video Channels or 16 AI Resources.
- Linux Ubuntu desktop OS on 512GB Solid State Drive
- Processors and GPU cards selected at time of build to optimize the preferred number of camera streams and analytics preferences.
- 4TB of archive storage in a RAID-5 configuration using (3) 2TB enterprise-class HDDs,
- 64GB RAM with hot-swap drive bays.
- Servers delivered with AI software pre-installed, configured, and tested
- One Year App-Techs Hardware Warranty included.
- EasyVA Analytics software licenses sold separately
***This "order-of-magnitude" price is intended for budgetary purposes, to you help you generally estimate costs as you consider purchase.*** Quotes may come in below or above this amount due to a variety of factors, including network camera resolutions, preferred analytics features and storage preferences, RAID specs and form factor, and anticipated built-in headroom if looking to add additional analytic capabilities later.
Quoted prices are discounted for non-profits, schools, and law enforcement entities. When you request a quote, it will specify the parts selected as line-items that can be modified as needed prior to purchase.