BTX integrates Hanwha IVA Edge Analytics Cameras with XProtect
BTX shows its versatility through a seamless integration of Hanwha Wisenet IVA Edge Analytics cameras with Milestone XProtect.
BTX makes the XProtect Smart Client *POP* when edge events-of-interest occur, and offers features not available with traditional "driver-based" integration methods.
Integrate any of the following Hanwha Wisenet IVA edge analytics:
- Object Detection: Person, Vehicle, Face
- RoadAI License Plate Detection
- Line Crossing / Wrong Way
- Area Intrusion
- Enter / Exit
- Object Left / Removed
- Audio Analytics - Gunshot, Glassbreak, Agression
With BTX, specify user-defined, situation-specific alarm messages for ANY analytic type on ANY Hanwha IVA edge analytics camera.
Configuration of alarms with BTX is quick and easy. Fire live matrix views, initiate PTZ presents, and trigger user-defined events with a few mouse clicks during setup: Little or no changes are required in the XProtect Management Client.
BTX makes edge analytics a potent monitoring tool. Your Smart Client will display exactly what happened, where it happened, and what to do in a manner specific to your security environment.
Take a step up from driver-based integration:
- Create situation-specific alarm messages.
- Fire live matrix views, user-defined events, and PTZ presets, no rules required.
- Filter redundant alarms to reduce alarm fatigue.
- Map analytics alarms to ANY camera, not just a given detection device.
- Create group and master alarms with BTX's "Double-Knock" feature.
A single instance (license) of BTX integrates any number of Hanwha edge analytics devices.
To try this integration for yourself, contact App-Techs for a free-of-charge, trial copy of BTX.
Hanwha Integration DEMO VIDEO