AnyVision - Milestone Integration with BTX
App-Techs' BTX (Bridge to XProtect) integrates AnyVision's A Better Tomorrow AI-driven video analytics software with Milestone XProtect.
BTX receives, filters, and transforms AnyVision recognition alarms into XProtect alarm records with video bookmarks. The integration includes the capability to receive AnyVision snapshot images and embed them as part of the Milestone alarm record.
With App-Techs' Latest Alarm Plug-in, snapshots from the AnyVision system can be automatically displayed in the XProtect Smart Client when a detection occurs.
Anyvision's Milestone integration capabilities include:
- Generate XProtect alarms with video bookmarks.
- Filter alarms by AnyVision group or even individual subject.
- Import AnyVision snapshots directly into the Milestone alarm record.
- Activate Smart Client matrix views.
- Trigger Milestone user-defined events.
- *Display AnyVision detection snapshots in the Smart Client.
- Choose to display either detection snapshot or database subject match.
*Automatic display of AnyVision Snapshot images requires a separate purchase of App-Techs' Latest Alarm Plug-in.
With BTX, AnyVision A Better Tomorrow software detections can be monitored directly from the XProtect Smart Client. Security operators can view recognition detections as they occur, and Milestone can be configured to initiate rules based on detection type, group, or individual.
Grant door access to an approved exployee, initiate a lockdown procedures for an unauthorized person, or simply review Anyvision detections in your alarm history. BTX fully incorporates AnyVision into your XProtect security network so that you get the most security and utility from your AnyVision system.
To learn more about AnyVision, visit anyvision.co